Ads


Monday 3 March 2008

Supernatural Season 3


I praise the lord that the writer's strike is OVER because i get to see these 2 handsome men :). I have to admit i am an american series addict. A more selective addict to be precise. I don't watch everything only things that appeal to my interest. Like these 2 guys. Of course. Who was watching it for anything else? *cough*. Ok, so besides the 2 good looking guys, the series does pique my interest. I like supernatural stuff so it was keeps me interested. And besides.. i scream for no reason even though i know something creepy is going to happen. Dad shakes his head in disbelief ... when i watch everything behind a pillow...

*sigh* back to the TV.. Toodles! Will be posting Wednesday... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails