Ads


Thursday 21 February 2008

Appetite, appetite where for art thou?

I have never been so sick in my life before.... O_o............. i had lunch @ Plaza Sentral - cafeteria on Monday... and *boom* that was it. Bi directional food poisoning and t was not pretty :( ............... The toilet and myself became best friends within 2 hours... On top of it... i had viral fever. I spent Tuesday being a lump in the bed tossing and turning from the pain of the viral fever...

Struggled to work wednesday looking like a piece of.. **** and to make it worse - my appetite disappeared. The antibiotics given just made every thing taste bitter and bland ... yucks yucks yucks.... I had to eat "yuen tong" to bring back the taste. I even avoided food blogs pictures because the sight of food almost made me want throw up at times ... *bleargh*.....................

When i tot it could not get worse..... guess what - i lost 1.5 kgs out of this... hmmm...... i was complaining about being fat post CNY.. BUT... hey.. there is a bright side of things.. Now... if only i can get my appetite back....

Oh.. and remind me -NO FOOD COURT FOOD FOREVER.

2 comments:

  1. Aiks... sounds terrible. :( Hope you feel better soon. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am better now :) thanks *hugz* back

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails