Ads


Thursday 11 October 2007

Fragile.....

I haven't been blogging alot recently cause work is starting to pile up on my end due to my long hols. So don't fret.. pictures of vienna and all will come up soon. I shall catch up by Raya Weekend... I get alot of emails from friends asking me " w-h-e-r-e i-s y-o-u-r p-i-c-t-u-r-e-s-?...."

I just wanted to post something that happen today ( not to me ) but something lil' bro told me today while he was at work at a client's office. He is based in a customer's place for a project and while working with his team there was a commotion outside the main hall. Thinking it was the usual clowning around people do in the office he gave it a miss. But the noise increased so he went out to look.

A man in the office collapsed and was struggling to breathe. All his colleagues where trying to administer CPR to him and calling the local hospitals. Seeing that CPR is not helping, lil' bro called 999 to get the ambulance. By that time 6 minutes already has passed. Because he had to rush off some where, he left the client's place and return 1 hour later to find the man dead.

It's a bit sad actually, imagine you are at the office thinking it is a normal day and suddenly.. gone.. Poor man. God rest his soul. Makes me think... life is pretty darn short isn't it. Don't waste it. Cease the moment.

P/S: so proud of lil bro for making the 999 call ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails