Ads


Thursday 20 September 2007

When my brains left me

It's official. I do have blonde moments as other girls well. I can't i believe i did something so stupid! :P. Sent my yellow baby for it's first 1K service and i forgot to bring the service manual. Nevertheless they proceeded to service my car but clever neko thought the manual was AT home... But NO.......................... service manual was not at home. In fact it was no where to be found in the house......

Called Herman my car guy for help!! "HOW??? Cannot find :(" i bleated to him.... Luckily he volunteer to check it first thing in the morning when he reached the service center. Now that is what i call customer service...... let's hope and pray tomorrow it is there. Otherwise i am really a confirmed dufus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails