Ads


Wednesday 5 September 2007

Remembering Steve

I have been so busy lately, blogging took a second priority ... :( plus no nice restaurants gone to recently. .......

While flipping the papers yesterday, i just realized what date it was yesterday. (ARGH i was reading yesterday's paper's today )
Remember this bloke? ( yeah, i am going back to my thick aussie accent ) yeah, it's been a year since he passed on.

I still remember the time when i first saw him in Australia and i was thinking - is this guy for real?? I mean, sometimes i thought he was a bit too much. But slowly he grew on me. In fact, my parents were big fans of his. Every time his show came on... there they were ... glued to the tv.

Well... i have nothing much to say except- crikey mate, we all miss ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails