Ads


Thursday 19 July 2007

4 months ahead...

I was at the main office today and met one of my closest guy friends. It's been months since we talked, he was busy with his kids and work, and i was self absorbed in my own problems. We've known each since we joined the company and was my guide during the times when i was bit lost in the processes of the company. I drove all the way to Kuala Selangor for his wedding and he jokingly says he is waiting for mine so he can drive all the way from D'sara to Subang... [haha... wait some more lah] Now, look at the both of us. He heads one section of the forensics team ( no, no, we don't work for CSI ), while i take care of another section in my department.

We chatted and suddenly he says "You look much happier than the last few months". Caught me a bit off guard. On the way back, i thought about it. Yeah, i am happier. What's there not to be happy about? I am free from a person who is immature and pig-headed, my biggest work challenge is completed ( budgets not included ), i love my yoga and bumble bee is coming in a few weeks time. Plus close friend and i plan to catch up when he comes over for lunch next week-like old times. Yeah, i am happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails