Ads


Tuesday 24 October 2006

Morning everyone and Selamat Hari Raya! It's the festive Holidays in KL and goodness me the haze has cleared... for today! I am glad i have 2 days to sleep and catch up with my Japanese studies. Hopefully there are no interruptions over the next 2 days :P

I am still mucking around with this blog thingy and figured out slowly, yet surely how to add links. My first link is to Anime News Network. My favourite anime site. Just click the links portion! This is quite a complete list of all the animes you can find and i am highly recommending this site as they have annouce the fall preview animes for 2006 http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature.php?id=264 { i hope you all can click this link }

I will do some writes up later today once i finish my kanji today :( ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails