I am back!....... Here are somethings i have discovered while i was in japan:
* i am never eating tempura for a good 5 months.
* Salmon is DEFINITELY fresher there. :)
* Ramen is EVEN better there.
* I love Onsen... good for the bones...
* I have a lot more skin than i really thought i have... Flaking ... is a painful business..
* The weather is NUTS. Supposedly to be warmer in Japan but it is DAMN COLD there. My tush almost dropped off one day.
* Japanese toilets are definitely better than the China ones. WAY Better.
* Speaking Japanese DEFINITELY helps in Japan. :) Neh?
Anyway - More posting later. I have to clean up my room. Yucks.
P/S: Non Japanese folks - tadaima modorimashita means - i am back.