Ads


Thursday 20 March 2008

One of those days....

It's one of those days - that i am bit lazy to post about food and decided to scuttle around the house with my Canon Powershot S3. I love that camera but rarely have an op to take a lot of photos BESIDES food :) Anyway, here's some pictures taken in my garden. Naturally handsome boy here is the model :)..

Anyone seen dogs with tusks before - i rip off LOL CATS ... :P

My brother, his Canon EOS 350D and Ol' Comet ( who looks bored )

Yoga helps to get shots like these......

I followed this dragonfly dude and his mate around for a good 1/2 hour in the garden. Luckily they decided to settle down on my laundry line outside. My legs felt like jelly after being in a rather strange position to get these shots.

Dunno what flower is this but it is sure darn pretty. Smells very sweet at night as well.

Those who are interested to see more silly photos of my dogs, flowers - Click me! I love cameras :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails