Ads


Wednesday 18 April 2007

Count down to 21st of April

I wanna dedicate this blog to my mbf who is getting married 21st April 2007 :) C & M, early congrats to you both.

mbf or mashi as she is known in MSN, will be walking down the aisle dressed in her singaporean made to order gown :) Saw some early pics of this and she looks ravishing. Tifa and myself will be going there early to be er... ushers and money collectors. *snicker*

Anyway, Mashi has met her hubby to be many years back. Many congrats to them and thank you for putting up with my eccentricness as Mashi's hubby says.

I am actually quite excited cos ( cheh- like i getting married only cos, i wish- piggies will fly ) we all get to dress up, i get to take pictures!!

Watch this space for more pictures update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails