Ads


Wednesday 28 April 2010

ADV: CHEF DIARY

Ah... of late i am too busy to do posting but just a quick one for the week. While i was... not so er.. busy some 4 weeks back, i was working with a restaurant to 1) sexify ( if there is such a word )  their website and 2) drive traffic to Facebook. So far the results on FB is improving as traffic stats has peaked.. I also did some of the photographs in their albums. If you want to check it out, go to here: http://www.facebook.com/mychefdiary 

But, don't just take my word for it, try the place. It's pretty awesome food here. And what i like about this place? No MSG. Cause i have rather strange reactions to MSG laden food.

I met some new friends along the way in this process and thank them for an opp to shoot their food + restaurant. I think my training for retirement career is getting on step closer..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails